Today on Business by the Numbers, Hunt compares a 5-year equipment lease to a 5-year bank loan to help you understand the financial and tax impacts of each option. He explains:
• Different lease types and their impacts.
• Case Study: Toyota Corolla: To buy or lease? Tax angles: full deduction for loans vs. lease payment deductions.
• Why Lease? What are the Structures, benefits, and pitfalls of leasing? He also talks about the allure of leasing luxury cars, like why cars like BMW are commonly leased.
• Business Equipment Leasing: Short-term vs. long-term: which to choose?
• Equipment Choices: Alignment rack decisions: purchase, finance, or lease?
• Interest Rates: Transparent bank rates vs. vendor lease mysteries.
• Maximizing Loan Benefits: Early payoff = more savings.
• Navigating Today's Finance: Adapting to soaring interest rates and market shifts.
Thanks to our partners, NAPA TRACS and Promotive
Did you know that NAPA TRACS has onsite training plus six days a week support?
It all starts when a local representative meets with you to learn about your business and how you run it. After all, it's your shop, so it's your choice.
Let us prove to you that Tracs is the single best shop management system in the business. Find NAPA TRACS on the Web at NAPATRACS.com
It’s time to hire a superstar for your business; what a grind you have in front of you. Great news, you don’t have to go it alone. Introducing Promotive, a full-service staffing solution for your shop. Promotive has over 40 years of recruiting and automotive experience. If you need qualified technicians and service advisors and want to offload the heavy lifting, visit www.gopromotive.com.
Paar Melis and Associates – Accountants Specializing in Automotive Repair
Visit us Online: www.paarmelis.com
Email Hunt: email@example.com
Get a copy of my Book: Download Here