This week on Business by the Numbers, Hunt gets into business valuation: from tangible assets to the nuances of reputation and team value, all underlined by real client stories. Every business has value, and understanding it is pivotal for both sellers and buyers. Adapt and strategize for the future by exploring:
• Valuation Nuances: Beyond the typical metrics, understanding true business worth.
• Client Spotlight: Challenges of valuing businesses with unique personal touches.
• Reputation & Team Value: A deep dive into the weight of a good reputation and a skilled team, as well as the impact of long-standing positive reviews.
• Business Relocation: The challenges and strategies involved.
• Team Dynamics: Unpacking why a skilled team can be the prime motivator for buyers.
• Pricing Considerations: The balance and challenges of pricing strategies.
Thanks to our partners, NAPA TRACS and Promotive
Did you know that NAPA TRACS has onsite training plus six days a week support?
It all starts when a local representative meets with you to learn about your business and how you run it. After all, it's your shop, so it's your choice.
Let us prove to you that Tracs is the single best shop management system in the business. Find NAPA TRACS on the Web at NAPATRACS.com
It’s time to hire a superstar for your business; what a grind you have in front of you. Great news, you don’t have to go it alone. Introducing Promotive, a full-service staffing solution for your shop. Promotive has over 40 years of recruiting and automotive experience. If you need qualified technicians and service advisors and want to offload the heavy lifting, visit www.gopromotive.com.
Paar Melis and Associates – Accountants Specializing in Automotive Repair
Visit us Online: www.paarmelis.com
Email Hunt: email@example.com
Get a copy of my Book: Download Here